Thursday, February 2, 2012

Autumn B.- 24 years old MS/LA/AL

I am alittle rusty at this blogging thing... I haven't blogged since like week 24 of my pregnancy and now Emilee is HERE and 7 months old.. HA! But I am doing this for one of my great friends. I have faith in Kelly's SUYL so here's hoping I am cupid!

This is Autumn!



Autumn is a 24 year old 2011 graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg, MS where she received her Masters in Accounting. While at USM she was involved in numerous school activites such as: Beta Alpha Psi, British Studies, Tau Sigma, Beta Gamma Sigma and the Business Student Advisory Council. (All while maintaing a stellar average)

Graduation Day!!!!

Honor Society Christmas tree decorating contest

This past summer she traveled to London to study!


She currently works for a succcessful accounting firm in the Foley, AL area.



After finishing college, she moved to the beautiful Alabama beaches! Well, sorta...she lives a few miles away but I can smell the salty air from her doorstep!

Autumn and I met in Junior College and immediately hit it off... since then...well the rest is history. I graciously turned over my presidency of Phi Theta Kappa when I graduated... she took it and brought it to new heights! Each time we get together is as if no time was spent apart and you can usually find us saying random things together that ONLY makes sense to us.  I can go on and on about her great qualities but feel it's best to include some of her thoughts.
My (Renee) wedding day!

I asked her the 3 words that she uses to describe herself and she told me the following:
1. Accomplished
2. Respected
3. Adventurous

Where does she see herself in 10 years?
"In 10 years I see myself as a Senior Manager in my firm, very involved in my community, and hopefully with a husband and child(ren)."


What is her best quality?
My big heart!




Sold yet?? There's more....


She's a great Christian. She attends church regularly and really lives for the Lord. Which these days, is a blessing in itself.


Her family is fantastic. I love her mom like I love my mom. She cooks fantastic breakfast! I stayed with them a few years back and she had breakfast cooked daily for us! Shout out to Ms. Debbie! Her dad is a hard worker who has instilled fabulous values in her and her sister and brother in law are awesome as well. Your not just getting a great girl, your getting a PHENOMENAL family.

And finally,


Her sweet dog Rosie!! Package deal!




Seriously yall, Autumn is one of the strongest people I know.  She has overcome obstacles in life that most people don't dream of... That is what makes her so great!! I could go on and on about her qualities...having her name three clearly wasn't enough but in the interest of time and hoping that someone will actually read ALL my ramblings... I hope this snapshot profile will do.

So, if your interested or know someone who might be. Comment here or email me at reneesullivan27@yahoo.com. I have to screen for crazies guys! HA!


Your getting a great girl. She will take you down at Putt Putt Golf on the beautiful beaches of Gulf Shores, or you can just spend the day doing nothing but reading the newspaper! Either way...this Autumn just isn't the name of a season...she could be the girl of your dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment