Monday, November 15, 2010

5 weeks Pregolicious

Yesterday, I made 5 weeks pregnant!!!

***(hang on real quick while I still try to digest that I, Renee', am pregnant!)

I want to try to do these weekly journal entries so I can remember EVERYTHING about growing this little miracle. Eventually I will put some "belly" pictures maybe... who knows... I am just gonna go with the flow. So here goes.

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 5 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby Sullivan is the size of an apple seed. (see picture below)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: None!


Maternity Clothes: Nope


Gender: Won't know for awhile yet.


Sleep: I sleep but I swear its never enough, I am always sooo tired.


What I miss: Nothing really - 2 words....SWEET TEA


Cravings: Not too many, just hungry... Grammy (mother in law) is
making me some chicken and dumplings this week though! yum!


Symptoms: Tired, some lower abdominal pain


Best Moment this week: Just knowing there is a baby in there!

Funny Story: Last night (Sunday) Keith and I were laying on the couch. Well of course
prego mego ladies have extremely sensitive smells...so I smell something burning. Kinda like the smell of hair buring in a hair dryer. So I immediately get up to investigate..what I was gonna do if there was a fire, I don't know, but I was gonna find it! Well Keith gets up too and starts walking around swearing I am crazy and nothing is burning but I insist. So apparently I look quite silly walking around with my nose in the air sniffing and Keith says "sniff it out blood hound, sniff it out!"... so there you have it.... I have the senses of a blood hound. But hey, this could be useful!


5 weeks from thebump.com

Still hard to believe that I am having a baby, but each day it sinks in alittle more. I can definitely say my big problem right now is I am sooooo paranoid! Everything I feel makes me wonder "what if?" so prayers are appreciated for some reassurance. I have been reassured by everyone including doctors that all is well...but I can't help but be nervous!

Our first OB/GYN appt is scheduled for December 9, 2010. I believe that MeMe will be attending with us. So that will be exciting!

See ya next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment