Sunday, November 28, 2010

Prego Mego- Week 7

Today I am 7 weeks pregnant!!!!!!!!!

Here is a look at what is going on this week:


How far: 7 weeks

Size: Baby Sullivan is the size of a BLUEBERRY!!! (see picture below)

(picture from thebump.com)

Weight gain/loss: None

Maternity Clothes: None yet.

Sleep: Sleeping GREAT! Ok, that is a tad bit of a lie.... I am having CRAZY dreams... for instance, last night, I had a dream that a GIGANTIC Spider formed out of the chocolate cake batter and started chasing me around the house! OMG! Other than that, sleeping really well...

Miss: Sweet tea.... Cherry Limeaids from Sonic, ok...so its caffeine!

Cravings: Not really anything specific.... I just want all of my favorite things all the time.

Symptoms: Nausea, no vomitting. And leg pain when I sit too long...the book says because the blood flow is slower returning to the heart because of the uterus. IDK though.

Best Moment this week: Thursday, Keith and I traveled to Mississippi to his parents house. Upon arrival, I was greated with belly rubs, hugs, smiles and more. But the greatest thing.... Keith and my nephew, Branden, gave us the card (pictured below). In case you can't read it, it says "Renee I can't wait for you to have a baby." Isn't that the SWEETEST thing you have ever seen. I know this baby is going to born into a family full of love.

 

Lastly here is what is happening this week in the belly from thebump.com

Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about one hundred new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.





See ya next week!






No comments:

Post a Comment