Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mid 7 week update

So I just wanted to get some things typed out on here that I wanted to remember about this week. I was just telling my sister earlier that I didn't "feel" pregnant all the time, of course she reminded me it won't be long til I will "feel" pregnant all the time, but sometimes I still am just in awe that in my belly, there is an actual PERSON growing. He or She may be the size of a blueberry, yes, but that is MY baby. Women are the coolest, we make people.

But the more I think about it, the more I do see some small signs/symptoms of my pregnancy. For instance:

1. Tired. All. The. Time. <--- I know most people that know me say I could sleep all day anyway, well mulitply that by 10.

2. Nausea. I might not be getting "sick"...but when I am procrastinating on eating, or when I smell certain foods, smoke, etc...I get this wave of nausea. Sometimes it leads to gagging, but usually nothing more than that.

3. Headaches. These are not bad at all. I still think it's me missing the caffeine.

4. The "ladies" hurt. Even water pressure from the shower hurt them! Plus, we have grown in size! HA!

5. Emotional. <--- this isn't funny. I cry at everything. Commercials, Rockefeller Tree lighting, TV shows, I cry because Sophie won't sit with me. I cry in the shower because I'm in awe that God blessed with me a child. My point is.... I CRY! Keith finds it hilarious of course.

These are only a few things....but my main point is that next week I have my first OB appt and this is all going to become super real. And I pray that that appointment goes good. I pray that we might get to hear a heartbeat???? I pray that I am progressing and that my little dumpling is just cozied up in my belly!

Please, please pray for peace and calm. Keith (even though he won't hardly admit it) and I are extremely nervous. Being in the healthcare field I always ALWAYS go to the "bad place"...I am what if this, what if that. You can't think that way, but I am alot better at negative than positive sometime. So pray for the positive. Pray for ME to be positive. Pray for my little angel.

See ya soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment