Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Prego Mego -Week 11

Today, I am 11 weeks pregnant!!!! WOW! Almost out of the first trimester. Hard to believe. In this short 11 weeks, Baby Sullivan has celebrated Thanksgiving AND Christmas! Baby Sullivan received alot of great gifts for Christmas and one very special homemade gift that has been waiting for us.... I hope to take pictures and do a separate post on that. We also had our first Ultrasound. I have some video of that as well as pictures. But again, different post... I clearly have alot of things to write!

Week 11

How Far: 11 weeks

Size: Baby Sullivan is the size of a LIME! (see picture taken from thebump.com)



Weight Gain/Loss: 11.5 pounds lost.

Maternity Clothes: None but I got a few cute hand me down tops from my sister and a few really cute tops for Christmas!

Sleep: Sleeping really well except for potty breaks through out the night. And as I mentioned in last week's update, if I get woken up it is really hard for me to go back to sleep.

Symptoms: Headaches. OMG they are horrible some days. And some nausea when I smell certain things, but nothing ever comes of it. And I get nauseous when I am HUNGRY!

Miss: Not much. I am having moderate amounts of all my favorites.

Feelings: Excitement. Yep thats it. Just excitement. I finally saw my precious baby on the ultrasound last week and he or she was healthy, and hanging out just growing and I breathed a HUGE sigh of relief. Now I am just enjoying my pregnancy all the time instead of trying to sweat the small things.

Cravings: Nothing unusual. And not really cravings. There are things that I want, but not that I am gonna send Keith out for at 1 AM to get! Yet...

And this week's update courtesy of thebump.com
Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through it. But fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds, and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future.



And there my sweet baby is! I can't seem to figure out how I upload pictures straight up to blogger but then they turn sideways anyway. It makes me mad!



No comments:

Post a Comment