Sunday, December 5, 2010

Prego Mego- Week 8

Today... I am 8 weeks pregnant with Baby Sullivan! This is flying it seems at times! So, here is the update.

Week 8 Pregnancy Highlights

How Far: 8 Weeks

Size: Baby Sullivan is the size of a Raspberry! (see picture)

Weight Gain/Loss: Actually, I weighed and it seems I have lost about 4-5 pounds. I blame it on giving up the caffeine and watching what I am eating. But hey, it's ok to lose alittle weight..right?

Maternity Clothes: None, but I want to try to buy some next week after my OB appt while the summer clothes are on clearance so I can get some good deals!

Sleep: Sleeping good. Only up once or twice to use the bathroom. Crazy dreams at times. Other than that, I can pretty much fall asleep anywhere!

Miss: Not much, ok maybe sweet tea. But that's it.

Feelings: Awe.

Symptoms: Heartburn, some nausea at times, sore breasts.

Craving: Not much. I haven't really had much of an appetite lately.

From thebump.com
"Baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs, and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy."



This week we head to our first OB appt. I am so excited, nervous, antsy, and a whole lot more feelings but most of all excitement. I will post an update after that. And I plan to try to take some pictures of that first appointment. So finally will have some other pictures to put on here! And as another special treat, my mom is going to be going to our first appointment with us. I know Baby Sullivan will LOVE his or her MeMe.

See ya next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment