Sunday, December 19, 2010

Prego Mego- Week 10

YAY! I am 10 weeks pregnant today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoop whoop!!! Is it flying by??? Yes, I think so. So, here comes the update.

Week 10 Highlights

How far: 10 weeks

Size: Baby Sullivan is the size of a PRUNE...ew... (see picture below)


Weight Gain/Loss: 11 pounds LOST!!!

Maternity Clothes: None. If I keep losing weight, I might not need them! :)

Sleep: Sleeping good, but if I get woken up it is kinda hard for me to go back to sleep, especially when there is a "daddy" SNORING next to me.

Miss: Not much, I was missing sweet tea, etc...but my OB said I could have SMALL amounts of it, so that helps alot. I love me some sweet tea. I am enjoying everything so much.

Feelings: Excitement. Tomorrow we have our first ULTRASOUND... I am soo nervous, excited, scared. I am sooo afraid of hearing... "umm..I will be right back, I am going to get the doctor..." NIGHTMARE!

Cravings: None really. I am really just breezing through this!!!!

And finally.... the weekly update from thebump.com:
With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will start working too.)

As I mentioned earlier.... Tomorrow we have our first Ultrasound and I am crazy anxious!!!!!!! I am pumped. And nervous. And Keith is counting down the hours...literally... "In x number of hours we get to see the baby..." HA! It's so cute....

In other news, yesterday I met the Volturi and Jasper that are apart of the TWILIGHT cast! Yes, this pregnant lady sat outside in the cold for like.... 5 hours...waiting to get autographs... I am not crazy I am not crazy I am not crazy... I will post pictures soon... It was GREAT!!! One of the actors actually talked to Baby Sullivan!!! AND I made some great new friends, Debbie and Miranda. I can't wait to get to know these ladies better.

This week is Christmas and I can't believe that next year at Christmas I will have a little baby in my arms!! AH! Can't wait to celebrate with my family this week. It will be great I know.

So, that was the 10 week update. I can't believe that in 2 weeks I will be out of the first trimester! CRAZY!

See ya next week! Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment