Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pregolicious- Week 6

Today, I am 6 weeks pregnant....well according to my calculations at least! :)

So here is the 6 week wrap-up.

How Far: 6 weeks

Sizee: Baby Sullivan is the size of a SWEET PEA! (see picture below)

Weight Gain/Loss: None

Maternity Clothes: Nah, way too early for that!

Gender: Don't know yet but I think Daddy and I both have our special "wishes."

Sleep: Sleeping GREAT! But I just feel like it's never enough.

Miss: Sweet tea...and Medium Rare Steaks! HA!

Craving: Ham & Cheese biscuits from Vine's

Symptoms: Nausea, but no vomitting....yet...they say this starts around 6 weeks..

Best Moment: When Keith gets home at night from his shift, he gets in bed, and sometimes he doesn't know I am awake but I am, and he tells the baby he is home and that he loves it and rubs my belly for a minute. It is the sweetest thing EVER!


Taken from thebump.com

Also from thebump: Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks, and chin. Those little hands and feet -- still webbed like paddles -- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.

Our first OB/GYN appointment has officially been scheduled for December 9. I am sooo nervous but sooo excited. It feels like it is FOREVER away!

Hope you enjoyed this weeks update! See you at the 7!



No comments:

Post a Comment