Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Emilee's Crib

This past Sunday...two very important things happened... MY BIRTHWEEK began AND Emilee got her crib! What a way to start my birthweek! Birthweek's by the way applies to the week leading up to your birthday... As if that wasn't obvious.

None the less, MeMe bought Emilee her crib! It was a complete surprise and a very welcome one. We couldn't wait to get her crib home and put it together. I was alittle nervous about putting it together. I have heard LOADS of scary stories about hours it takes, etc.... I was nervous! Especially when Keith said "well as long as I use MOST of the screws..."


Keith unboxing the crib.... this box was the biggest box  I have ever seen! So many pieces!

SOME of the boxes INSIDE the boxes!

Stil opening up those boxes.

Sophie checking things out......

IS THAT FOR ME?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Working hard for his little girl's bed.

Emilee watching all the action...

ALMOST DONE!


DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the only screws left are for the conversion kits that convert from crib to toddler to full size. I promise!

And that's our crib! It is currently still sitting in our living room, mainly because I couldn't WAIT to put it together but until the bed comes out of the nursery, there is no room for a baby bed. So Ms. Sue and Mr. Gary if your reading this....I have a bed that needs to come to Centreville! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment