Thursday, March 17, 2011

Prego Mego- 22 weeks

Here we are 22 weeks along...this week has been crazy to say the least. Lots of things have transpired over the last couple of days and to be honest my head is still spinning. Good thing I have this sweet little girl in my belly who encourages me to stay CALM! Other than that, just your normal prego update.

Week 22 Highlights

Weight Gain: 2 or 3 pounds according to my scale.

Gender: It's a girl! Emilee Sullivan!

Size: This week Emilee is the size of a papaya! Picture from thebump.com


Symptoms: None except...emotional, hormonal, all the "AL's" in life! I even cried during an epiosde of Saved By the Bell this morning....

Maternity Clothes: I am wearing them OCCASIONALLY. It depends on Emilee. If she sits in the front of my belly I will wear the maternity shirts...if she sits anywhere else, I continue to wear my regular clothes. It's funny because some days I LOOK pregnant, and some days I look so NOT pregnant.

Miss: Nothing much...

Movement: Every now and then.... But still not too frequently.

Sleep: Sleeping GREAT! Still on my stomach most nights or just on my side.

And this week's update from thebump.com:
"Baby's settling into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop."



Really no other updates to talk about. Wish I had more to say! We will continue to work on Emilee's room this weekend. Hopefully get all that furniture out of the room so we can really get down to the nitty gritty. So we will see. And we need to finish registering. Aunt LiLi is planning our baby shower and she has me all sorts of deadlines to hit! HA!

See ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment