Monday, September 7, 2009

Beach- Days 2 & 3

The wireless internet was not fast enough in our room for me to upload pictures! So please refer back to my post about Beach-Day 1, by clicking HERE

First, say it with me! GEAUX TIGERS! Great job on Saturday!

Beach days 2 & 3 were sooo much fun!!! Saturday morning, Keith got up and headed deep sea fishing! I refused to send him with the digital camera so I bought him a disposable so the pictures from that will have to wait til I get those developed. He did catch Red Snapper, Mackreal (sp?), and some other kind that escapes me! He brought home a big bag of fish and now all I hear about is deep sea fishing! He is addicted!

Mom and I slept in and then headed down to the beach! Where your NEVER going to believe who I saw! SPEEDO man!!!! I finally got a picture of him! I must admit that for an old man, he was pretty buff.


And here he is!

Saturday night, we cooked at home. We met some people at the grill from Baton Rouge, and I can honestly say, the college team rivalry was in full force. On one end of the pool at the grill stations were your Bama fans, and at our end, LSU fans. There was maroon and white, purple and gold, red and blue, and orange and blue everywhere. Everyone was supporting their team. There was some tiget bait yelled, and around the bowl and down the hole! All in good fun! This is what we cooked! HUGE thanks to my dad for providing the veggies and shrimp for the kabobs! They were superb!



YUM!

After we eat, it was putt putt time. I won of course! I am after all the putt putt champion. Think I get that from my dad. I had 2 holes in one, mom had 1, and Keith, well....he had none.


Everyone was jealous! We had the entire beach sniffing around the grill.


Keith putting.


Hole in 1 number 1 of 2


Mom's hole in 1.

After putt putt, we raced go karts. However, mom kept calling them golf carts, and Keith whooped our butts all over that track. I came in second...I think we each lapped mom a few times!


Oysters


Crabtrap


Shark!!!!!


Day 3 was very calm and laid back. I didn't take alot of pictures, because honestly, I was kinda pictured out! We laid on the beach, did the ocean thing, swam in the pool, sat in the hot tub, and just relaxed. We went to the Crabtrap in Perdido to eat and it was sooo good! Keith had raw oysters of course. GROSS! After dinner we did some souvenir shopping and then called it a night. We were EXHAUSTED!

And today, our last day. We got up and packed up, said goodbye to the beach and headed home! Not before stopping at LuLu's to eat though! And guess who met us there!!!!



Taylor Swift in T-Minus 3 days! Whoop whoop!


No comments:

Post a Comment