Thursday, September 10, 2009

Start Your Day the Indigo Way

This morning our FABULOUS community provided breakfast for the residents!

As each resident went to the gates this morning, we were greated by the smiling faces of the office personnel. They greated me with a big GOOD MORNING RENEE! And handed me this bag:


I said "whats this?" and Laurie said "Its breakfast, we hope you have a great day and we will see you this afternoon!"

In my bag I found all the essentials:

Banana, Orange Juice, and a Banana Nut Muffin.. (Keith got a choc chip!)

I tell you, I love living here. You just don't get this kind of greatness from owning your own home! :)

I also have a special prayer request today. My friend Rachel is having major surgery this morning in New Orleans. She will hopefully be released to come home today after her surgery, but there is a chance she may stay. Please Pray that her surgery goes well, and her recovery time is quick and not complicated. She has become a really really great friend of mine. As I hugged her goodbye yesterday I teared up, its hard seeing your friend scared, nervous, and more. I know she will be fine though, and she is most excited about me bringing her supper a few nights a week while she recovers! Clearly she doesn't know I can't cook!!!!!!

Have a happy day!

Its my Friday...wanna know why!!!

CAUSE TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT IS FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment