Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fearless

I am back from the Taylor Swift concert in Birmingham! I have TONS of pictures to upload, I will probably make collages that way I can put alot of pictures without taking alot of space. I do want to include these few and tell you that I ALMOST TOUCHED TAYLOR SWIFT! I can also honestly admit that, I love Taylor Swift. Her music speaks to me, and reminds me so much of things that have gone on in my life. I always keep her CD in my CD player, and whenever I have a bad day, I put on alittle Taylor and I feel better. Last night, seeing her up there on that stage, feeling her energy, her emotion, her passion, it was overwhelming. At one point, she started tearing up because it was as well, just overwhelming to her, and sure enough, I cried right along with her. Not a hysterical cry, just a few happy tears. I hope she stays the same forever and does not get carried away with fame. It was fabulous!

More pictures tomorrow! Good night!










No comments:

Post a Comment