Monday, September 14, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Space Or Yours?.net

I know this post is supposed to be about my exciting trip to see Taylor Swift, but I have even more exciting news to share!!

My former boss, Amy and her husband David have struggled with infertility for many years. They began the process of adoption about 3 years ago. Since then, Amy and David were devasted twice when a mother had agreed to give her baby up for adoption, and then at the last minute, changed her mind, shattering David and Amy's dream of having their family. However, they knew that when the time was right, God would bless them with their little boy or girl. And then, He did.

Isabella Morgan Killingsworth came into David and Amy's lives in February 2009. However, last week.....THE ADOPTION WAS FINALIZED!!!!!! Now, Amy and David can rest easy knowing that Bella is and always will be their little girl. When Amy texted me with the news after court was ended. I cried and thanked God for providing these wonderful people with their missing piece.

So today, I send out to the blog world a huge congratulations to Amy and David and sweet precious Bella.

Congrats!

Here is a picture of Isabella Morgan. We call her Bella.




No comments:

Post a Comment