Tuesday, February 1, 2011

15 Weeks

OMG! I forgot to do week 14 post...My bad... this preggy mommy is sooo busy its hard to do an update! So here is 15...at least I remembered!

15 Weeks

How far: (Tuesday) I made 15 weeks!! YAY!

Size: Baby Sullivan is the size of a naval orange. Can I just insert here how GREAT it feels to go to thebump.com and click on SECOND trimester rather than first? Anyway, see our naval orange below brought to you by thebump.com


Weight Gain/Loss: about 16 or 17 pounds down. But I seem to be holding steady, maybe we are evening out.

Maternity Clothes: None, I have some shirts that I can't wait to wear. I think I may finally be getting a baby bump...a very small one, but I think it's there...I can't wait to just POP there is the baby belly.

Sleep: Sleeping good, but getting up alot more frequently to use the bathroom than I did in the first trimester. But I have very much so increased my liquids. Baby Sullivan lets me know ASAP if I am not getting enough water... he/she causes back pains, kidney pain, and abdominal pains if I haven't drank enough.

Symptoms: The heartburn is back... good thing I LOVE me some tums.. I am more partial to the red... they need to make a whole bottle of red only. Like the "FavorREDS" starburst. Headaches are much better since entering the second trimester. Baby Sullivan has been letting me know about some foods he/she doesn't like.. Like my favorite food Chicken and Rice.... He/she HATED it...and this broke this mommy's heart..cause I LOVE IT.

Miss: Nothing at all. I am enjoying everything.

Feelings: You name it, I got it. I cry, get mad, swing every emotion in the book multiple times a day. I have noticed that around 2 PM everyday I get veryyyyy emotional..like go to the bathroom at work, have a small mini breakdown and then I'm good.

Movement: You may notice this a new one in my post, and I put it here because I THINK I may have felt the baby move recently. I had just gotten out the shower and was relaxing on the couch before going to bed and then BAM..I felt this tickle across my tummy...kinda like a little bug had scurried across it, or maybe that Sophie had tickled me with her whiskers. But Sophie was asleep on the bed, and I didn't see a bug. So I can only think it was the baby. Daddy was very upset he missed it and spent the next 20 minutes with hands on my belly begging baby to do it again. In due time daddy, in due time.

 
And finally: here is what is happening this week...taken from thebump.com:
"Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet."



See ya next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment