Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Prego Mego- Week 18

Today, I am 18 weeks pregnant! Soon we will be half way through this. It's kinda bitter sweet. I am enjoyng my pregnancy sooooo much... I don't want it to end but then again I want my baby here so badly! This week we also celebrated Valentine's Day, and we are busy preparing for our Gender Announcement party that is this weekend.

18 Weeks

Weight gain/loss: Still holding steady. No weight gain or loss.

Size: Baby Sullivan is the size of a sweet potato! See picture below from thebump.com

Maternity Clothes: I have them, I like to wear them. I don't need to, but I do. Last night, for Valentine's day I wore a really cute shirt donated by my sister. It was super cute. Other than that, it is normal clothes. Even blue jeans that I haven't worn since high school!

Sleep: Sleeping good with only minimal bathroom breaks during the night.

Symptoms: None really. Baby Sullivan definitely likes to hang out on my left hip bone. I can feel the pressure ALL DAY! He/she loves it there. I guess its comfy??? Maybe??? None the less, by the end of the day, I am kinda dragging my leg behind me and begging my child to move! Is it too early to ground my child? Other than that, still dealing with that no appetite thing. But I am handling it.

Miss: Not a thing. I am enjoying this so much I don't have time to miss anything.

Movement: I feel the baby every now and then, but not all day every day. I can't wait for that! I also can't wait for daddy to feel the baby. I know he will love it.

And finally: whats going on this week courtesy of thebump.com:
"Baby's become amazingly mobile (compared to you, at least), passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. And baby is finally big enough that you'll soon be able to feel her movements."



As I mentioned earlier, this week was also Valentine's day. Keith took me out to a wonderful dinner at the Melting Pot. It was divine as usual. I could eat there every single day. End of story. Unfortunately, my (maybe?) expanding belly or a baby sitting around the stomach area has decreased the amount of food intake! Here are some pictures from the night:
 
 Getting ready to leave.

 Melting Pot gave the ladies a long stem red rose when we arrived.


See ya next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment