Tuesday, February 1, 2011

16 Weeks

Today I am 16 weeks pregnant! Almost to the half way point.. weird huh? I swear it's flying by... literally. So here we go!

How Far: 16 Weeks

Size: Baby Sullivan is now the size of avocado...which is a gross looking veggie (fruit??)...anyway, see picture below taken from thebump.com



Weight gain/loss: Holding steady at a 16 or 17 pound weight loss.

Maternity clothes: Have them, haven't worn them yet... Getting excited about wearing them soon though!

Sleep: Sleeping good. I am still sleeping on my stomach, which all the books say is a big NO NO, but I can't help it! I start out on my side, and then I end up on my back. So I go back to my side, and then end up back on my stomach. My sister, who is my go to for prego info, says it's ok...so we will go with that. I have noticed that the more I sleep on my belly the more frequently I have to get up to go to the bathroom at night, I think Baby gets squished up in there and kicks my bladder til I get up! HA! I told Keith that most likely I am laying on the babies foot and he/she are like GET OFF MOM!

Symptoms: Heartburn, some back pain...especially in the afternoon after working all day. And like I mentioned in the last post, the hormones swing the emotions all day long.

Miss: Mountain Dew. I haven't missed it til I was at WalMart the other day and saw one in the little cooler near the cash register... and I wanted it so bad. But didn't want to give the baby that MUCH sugar!

Feelings: Hormones...nuff said. I feel it all x100%.

Movement: None recently that I have noticed.



This week was a first for me, Sophie, and Baby Sullivan. Daddy went on a business trip that required a PLANE trip.. Remember those hormones that I mentioned earlier...you should have seen the blubbering pregnant mess I was in the New Orleans airport on Monday morning. I swear, I would have thrown myself onto the tarmac if I thought I could get away with it and not be arrested by TSA.... thankfully his flight got off and landed safely and he is enjoying Nashville, Tennessee....which is the home to this mommy's most favorite artist ever...Taylor Swift! I have sent him on a mini "stalking" mission to find her... Keith asked about moving there...I said thats cool! I can be BFF with Taylor! HA! However, the WINTER STORM of 2011 is possibly going to hinder his arrival home... but we are hoping not.

And finally the update from thebump.com:
"Watch what you say...tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean she can now pick up your voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming." <---- does this mean that baby might hear me singing Taylor in my car at the top of my lungs!!?! Hope he/she is a fan too!





1 comment:

  1. so when they party I wanna to know what it is Love always Libbey Sawyer

    ReplyDelete