Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Prego Mego-19 Weeks

Here we are... 19 weeks already! Next week, I will be saying "we are HALF way through!'.... AHmazing to say the least.

19 week update

Weight gain/loss: I weighed this morning and had gained a pound. 1 pound in 19 weeks isn't too shabby I don't think.

Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!!!...Emilee Sullivan
(side note: we are having problems deciding on a middle name, so if anyone has a suggestion, send it on)

Size: This week Emilee ( I just LOVE saying/typing her name) is the size of a mango! (picture take from thebump.com)



Symptoms: ALOT of bilateral hip pain and back pain. Miss Emilee loves to hang out on my hips and rarely moves from them, so it puts alot of strain on my back. Other than that, nothing out of the ordinary. Tired alot but that is COMMON with me, and not just because I am pregnant. HA!

Maternity Clothes: I have them and wear them, but don't have to..they are just so comfy!

Sleep: Still sleeping great. Wake up at least once to go to the bathroom. But its a PAIN to get up in the morning!

Miss: Nothing at all.

Movement: Some every now and then. Daddy still can't feel it yet, and mommy only sometimes does, but it feels great and I can't wait for her first big KICK!

and finally the update from thebump.com:
"Vernix caseosa, a greasy white substance made of lanugo, oil, and dead skin cells (yum) now coats baby's skin, shielding it from the amniotic fluid. (Picture yourself after a nine-month bath, and the need for protection makes sense.) You might get to see the vernix at birth, especially if baby is premature."



See ya next week for the MIDWAY post! And I am still working on the announcement party. Waiting on my pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment