Tuesday, February 8, 2011

17 Weeks- Prego Mego

17 weeks today! YAY! Breezing through this pregnancy if I do say so myself! So here is the update.

Week 17 Highlights

Weight Gain/Loss: Another pound lost!

Size: This week, baby Sullivan is the size of a onion! See picture from thebump.com


Maternity Clothes: None yet. Have started to look at a maternity scrub top... think I will just need one, but my little belly is starting to pull my shirt up alittle!

Sleep: Sleeping perfect. Few bathroom breaks a night.

Symptoms: Heartburn depending on what I eat. SOOO TIRED...and some back pain. But we recently had an ultrasound that showed that Baby Sullivan LOVES to hang out on mommy's hip bones and back bones.

Miss: How could I miss anything when I am so unbelievably happy?

Feelings: See above!

Movement: Maybe alittle, not much! Waiting for that first big sign of life!

Last week.... on Wednesday, we got the most wonderful chance of fate and found out what the baby is! SO WE KNOW! And can't tell! AH!

And the weekly update from thebump.com:
"Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. His umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes now feature one-of-a-kind prints."






No comments:

Post a Comment