Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Finding out what baby is....


As I mentioned in my last post, Keith and I found out what we were having last Wednesday. It was a complete serendipitous moment. One of those off chance happenings...

I was at work Wednesday afternoon (after fetching the hubby from the airport) and went to the breakroom to get a piece of king cake a rep had brought. Autumn, the rep, and I got to talking and turns out she works at First Glimpse Imaging and asked if I wanted to know what I was having that NIGHT! Who turns that down??? NOT this pregnant lady! So off we went! We got scanned for about 1.5 hours...it was fabulous. We have quite the mover and shaker on our hands. Baby Sullivan moved and grooved all over his/her little home!

So without further adue.....

Introducing.....










BABY SULLIVAN!


Ha! You dind't think I was going to blow the surprise did you!?!?! WRONG! Our announcement party will be the 19th of February so it stays locked up til then!

No comments:

Post a Comment