Thursday, August 6, 2009

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

I am so excited I can hardly type this but I wanted to share it!!!

Keith got a PROMOTION at work!!!!!!!

He will have new fabulous hours (no more getting up at 2 AM to go to work), off weekends, has an OFFICE (which I will send pictures of me and Soph), and has people that work under him that he supervises! I am so proud of him and all his accomplishments!

More importantly, he received a "white" hat, which apparently in that world means he has arrived!!! I remember my daddy used to have a white hat when he was the big dog at his mill. So he has his white hat now!

So, please join me in congratulating Keith on his big promotion!! Moving on up!

Glitter Text - http://www.glittertextlive.com

buy harry potter books





1 comment:

  1. Renee, congratulations to Keith, I know the promotion is very well deserved, and Keith will do a wonderful job. Barbara is back home as of yesterday, Lou brought her supper and I went cut her grass, she looks much better and promises to take her medicine this time! Love, Uncle Kenny

    ReplyDelete