Saturday, August 8, 2009

Out for the weekend

I am writing this post on Friday and will autopost it on Saturday AM.

I hope everyone's weekend has gotten off to a great start! I am spending some time with a friend of mine in Alabama this weekend so I will have lots of pictures to post after this weekend!

Thursday night, I went to Zachary, and met my dad and 2 precious nephews for dinner while my sister and BNL went to Luke's new school! (TEARS)

We went to all our favorite. Sammy's. Luke of course wanted fried shrimp. Zach had sweet potatoes and apple sauce. And dad and I had fried shrimp topped with crawfish etoufee! Oh and don't forget about our onion ring appetizer and MILKY WAY PIE dessert! I even sneaked some of the pie to Zach but shhh...don't tell my sister! ;)

I can't believe I forgot my camera at home though! So I had to rely on the Blackberry to take some pics of the night. So sorry they are so bad! I hope you enjoy though!!!

P.S. I have my camera in my purse so I will be sure to get pictures this weekend!



















No comments:

Post a Comment