Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Birthday!

My Space Or Yours?.net


Today I am wishing my sweet husband a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! He turns 24 today!

Last night, I took him on a birthday eve dinner at Sammy's where we enjoyed boiled crabs, and all that good stuff! We had a great time visiting, and then took a trip to Wal-Mart! Of course...

Then last night, we got home and I went straight to bed exhausted, Keith who is always full of energy, told me that he was gonna stay up and watch some tv until he got tired...Well he came to bed at 2 AM this morning! When I got up this morning, I walked into the living room and found out that maybe it was MY birthday...he had cleaned the entire house! I asked him what he did all this for, and he explained that he had a piece of choc cake and got a sugar high and him and Sophie started cleaning! I will take that! So we had breakfast together this morning, and celebrated his birthday!

Tonight, we are having dinner at our house. My Aunt Lou has graciously provided crawfish jouliee (spelling??) so we will have that, green beans bundles, salad, bread, and of course cake and ice cream. YUM! Will post pictures of Keith's big day tomorrow I hope!

Have a great day!

Happy birthday honey! I am so blessed to have you as a husband and I love you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment