Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hump Day

Here we are half way through the week. Thank goodness. It has been a wild week, and I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel....I think....

I am running on pure exhaustion fumes. My Aunt Barbara is currently in the hospital due to C. Diff. I was at the hospital with her Monday night. She is doing better, but still needs medicine to finish beating this thing.

Keith has been having night sweats for about 3 weeks now. I finally had enough of it, and we took him to the doctor. I thought maybe his hormone levels were alittle out of wack, but the doctor disagreed, and now Keith is going through rounds of testing for TB. Oh. My. Gosh. Seriously? I NEVER in my wildest dreams would think it was TB. And I hope I am right. We will hopefully know something today after his chest xrays, and even more on Friday when his PPD screen comes back.

So thats my first 3 days in a nutshell. I have no pictures, I have no funny things to say. I'm just tired. And ready for the weekend.

My dad and I have plans to have dinner tomorrow night. I am super excited to spend time with him. We don't get to do it enough, so it is special to me to be able to have father daughter time with him. I can't wait.

Do have a few prayer requests I wanted to get out there.

First, my aunt Barbara. Affectionately known as Weazer (think Steel Magnolias). May she get better.

Second, the awesome girl that cuts my hair Lisa. Her mawmaw fell yesterday and broke her leg. She is having surgery this AM.

Third, Ms. Kim Jackson. She was my 5th grade teacher and I love her. Her daughter and I were a year apart, but always spent alot of time together at the country club pool growing up! She had an allergic reaction to some medication and is in the hospital being treated for that.

Fourth, my sweet Godchild Luke. He has the stomach bug! I hope he feels better soon!

Lastly, for my dear sweet husband. He isn't scared, but Lord knows I am. I know he will be fine, whether it is TB, or hormones, or he is just hot! He is holding up great though, but I guess with the medical knowledge I have, I am not so good. He is fine though I keep telling myself. I spoke with his doctor yesterday and he seems to have a positive outlook on it as well so that helps.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment