Sunday, August 2, 2009

Is it seriously almost Monday??


Sophie's new hang out.

I am sitting here blogging instead of getting my clothes ready for the work week that starts again tomorrow. Maybe if I put it off long enough, I can take another day off! I am counting down the days though until my 11 day vacation from work! It will be fabulous!

This weekend was much like the others, busy at times, but slow enough to enjoy time with Keith. Its so corny but I just can't seem to get enough of him sometimes! I just love to lay on the couch with him or just walk around the complex holding his hand.

Friday night, we went and made groceries. We went to a new place and it was so relaxing and not Wal-Mart and I could walk and think, and calmly make my purchases. And the best part, no lines! While we were there, we rented a movie and headed on back home. We ended up calling it a night pretty early!

Saturday, Keith made me the usual breakfast in bed. I swear he moves so silently. I never even knew he had gotten out of the bed and the next thing I know he was bringing me coffee milk and the usual eggs and biscuits. We ate breakfast in bed together and watched some tv. Then, we decided we would go do some shopping. Keith's birthday is coming up in 18 days and he has decided he wants a new tv. We found the perfect one at Best Buy and hopefully will go get it this week if all goes as planned. I think its gonna be too big for our living room but its what he wanted! We will definitely be the place to watch LSU games in 36 days! Then we had lunch with my mom and Aunt Lou at Ralph & Kacoo's. It was fabulous. Keith had never been so it was a treat for him. After that, more tv shopping and then back home to get ready for putt putting, go karting, and playing games at Celebration Station. I tried to get alot of pictures, but none of them turned out that well.


I kicked Keith's BUTT on street car racing!! He didn't stand a chance with a girl in a canary yellow porsche!


I won. Naturally...




My fav- Cookie Doughn't You Want Some from ColdStone. The perfect end to a great night!

And then today we went back to the country and ate a delicious lunch at my grandparents. This city girl though couldn't handle it too long and we were headed back home after a great meal, good visiting, and picking apples off the apple tree!



Now, I'm off to take some cookies out the oven, love on my sweet Sophie, and watch Army Wives. Have a great week. My little cousin Emile starts school tomorrow so I pray that he and all the kids have a great first day back! See you later!







No comments:

Post a Comment