Saturday, August 15, 2009

Where in the World

Wow. It feels good to be back on here. I took an unexpected blog hiatus. Not by choice, but clearly by lack of TIME!!! I haven't even checked my email and answered emails yet! So I have about a week to cover, not everyday but some of my fav's. And even more important, Indigo pulled out ALL the stops for the GEAUX INDIGEUAX party last night!! Just wait til you see the pictures from that that I managed to take!

Just in case you forgot the STAR of our household...here she is! I literally believe she becomes more spoiled each day. Is that even possible?



Last Friday, I took off work early and headed to Alabama to see a dear friend of mine, Autumn. She needed a girls weekend, I needed a girls weekend, and her parents live at the beach...enough said!

Here are some pictures from that weekend.



This is literally the tallest bridge I have even been on.


Bayou La Batre -Think Forrest Gump


Beach Bum


Beach Bum 2...yes I should have turned that around...Oh well...


Feet


Seagull


Attack of the sea gulls


Beach front


Little windy out there that day!


Sign welcoming me to Biloxi

Thursday night, I had my mom, Liz, and my 2 favorite boys over for dinner. We had delicious meal thanks to Kelly's Korner!!!


Wii...Your better at it in your underwear...So I hear


Bowling


Zach and his MeMe...He loves his MeMe


Flex those muscles!

Ok so now to my weekend, Friday night was GEAUX INDIGEAUX! And boy did we GEAUX! We had 4 kegs, 2 daquari machines, catered food that included jambalaya, boudin balls, shrimp and crawfish quesodillas, and alot more! Oh and the DJ...and did I mention a SPACE WALK...Yeah, I live in THE coolest place EVER


Dance off... Winner got a Visa gift card


Swim off..I advised not diving into the shallow end of the pool but thankfully no one was hurt.


Kegs...We are starting our own support group here.


THE SPACEWALK


Best Tiger Growl contest

Unfortunately, my batteries died before we got to the coolest part of the whole night...beer pong...My husband and I say this without using slang...KICKED A**!!! By the end of the night, he was beer pong champ along with Richard, a fellow electrical guy who now comes to Keith for everything! And I was no longer Renee', I was "this is Keith's wife" or "Aren't you Keith's wife?"...Yeah I'm THAT wife now...that's ok though, I enjoy being Keith's wife!

We had a blast, drank and ate too much, and poor Keith got up to go to work this morning! Bless him! I went and got my hair done, spent some time in McComb, and then headed back home. Not before stopping at Debec's though and getting a new flag. I will take pictures of it tomorrow and post!

Have a GREAT NIGHT!


No comments:

Post a Comment