Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 1

Alright. I will be honest. I completely forgot to keep track of what I ate yesterday. I last weighed Wednesday night, and this morning (Friday) I had lost 1.5 lbs. So yay for me! Great start, don't ya think? I know I didnt lose that weight over night, I started about 2 weeks ago with giving up sugar. And a week later of headaches, I think I finally kicked that habit. So that myth is true, if you give up sugar you can lose weight!! I do however, remember what I did eat. So here is that run down.

Breakfast- Grits and Nestle Diet Green Tea

Lunch- Subway Oven Roasted Chicken Breast on white (I know) w/ American Cheese, Lettuce, Onions, Pickle, Lite Mayo, Mustard, and some ranch dressing. I skipped chips and had a cookie with a Diet Dr. Pepper (DDP for future references)

Dinner- Leftover chicken poppyseed. Water

No snacks in between, I did have a few bites of yogurt just to get me through the rest of the day. I'm not too fond of yogurt but I try. I am working on it though, I promise!

So thats that. Waiting on our food to come in from our HMR program. Then we will really start things head on!

No exercise Thursday. I was dog tired after work. Baby steps though!!!!

Have a great weekend!

Oh, and today- I had grits for breakfast, with water. And for lunch, I had a salad and cup of potato soup.

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment