Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hump Day

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Took alittle blog hiatus to get my head back on straight, its still not quite on all the way but I'm working on it. Is it just me or is this week SUPER busy?!?!?!?!!?

Monday I took a much needed day off of work. It was actually the day Keith was supposed to have his wisdom teeth out, but that didn't happen, so while he went to work, Sophie and I held down the fort...Why oh why can't I just be a stay at home Susie Homemaker? Dreaming.....

Tuesday was another crazy day. Just can't seem to get caught up with myself. Maybe its just vacation calling my name....I hear it in the distance on a padded chair next to the ocean with a little tropical drink complete with umbrella calling my name...At least we do have padded chairs at our pool and a cabana and I suppose I could talk Keith into delivering me said drink if I asked nicely...I swear if you don't see or hear Nicholson Drive you wouldn't know you weren't at the beach! Love my house.....

This week we were lucky to have our niece Kaylea and nephew Branden come visit us. Along with Papa Gary and Hannah (I just call her Banana.) Branden had a dentist appt so afterwards everyone came swimming. Branden tortured poor Sophie. Between my sweet Luke, and Branden...she might need counseling! Here are some pictures from the visit. I completely forgot to take my camera to the pool with us. Which is odd because I swear its been attached to my hip like an IV line much like my ever present Blackberry, but I guess it happens!














No comments:

Post a Comment