Monday, July 20, 2009

Happiness in yet so much emotion

Hello world,

Today is a sad, yet joyous day for many reasons. It is Monday, and I admit I have a case of the Monday blues. But it is a beautiful day outside, and that I am thankful for as well.

I am also sad because today, July 20, was a very dear friend (ex-boyfriend even) birthday. Tyler passed around October 4 due to a MVA. Today Tyler would have been 23 years old. As I think about Tyler today and all the laughs we shared, I am so thankful that while he was on earth he was able to touch so many lives. Including mine. He is greatly missed by all of us. And we know he is watching down on us. So Happy Birthday to you Tyler Paul.

We are joyous today however for the birth of a new baby into our family. Izabell Garrett was born July 20, 8 weeks early, weighing in at 8 pounds, 14 ounces. She is currently in NICU at Woman's Hospital. Mother, Paige, is doing well. Haynes, Izzy's daddy, is my cousin who I love very dearly. Just last year we went to Las Vegas to celebrate Haynes and Paige's marriage. I am so thrilled for the new addition to their family and can't wait to hold sweet Izzy. Please keep Paige, Haynes, Izzy, as well as my family in your prayers during this time.

So as you can see, today is a sad, yet wonderful day. As I think about Tyler and all the wonderful things he did while here, I hope that Izzy will do wonderful things as well. I know she will. She is related to me after all! :)

Have a great Monday everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment