Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

Alright! Here we are at another Sunday, and as I am sitting in our study looking out the window at the pouring rain, I can honestly say that today I have been one lazy lady. I have literally slept off and on all day. Watched a few movies in bed, played with Soph, took a nice hot bath, etc. It has been great. So let's get to the weekend.

Friday night was not too exciting. Just the normal. Went to bed early.

Saturday morning we got up around 10 or so and had some delicious breakfast as usual. We then got dressed and headed to Zachary to pick up my precious nephew Luke. He was going to ride with us to our old hometown McComb to get Keith a new cell phone. He was mainly in it for Mr. Whiskers which is a local McComb favorite, they have all you can eat fried catfish, shrimp, etc. He loves Mr. Whiskers...and thats really an understatment. After getting the cell, we ran to Wal-mart because Luke told me that he needed "a few" toys to keep at Nannie's house. So we did that of course. He got a bow/arrow, gun, a bathing suit, etc. We then headed out to Percy Quin State Park, which just so happens to be where Keith and I tied the know almost 2 years ago! Keith's parents were camping with our other nephew, Branden, and our niece Kaylea. I will let the pictures do the talking now.



Best Buds!



Here we go!



The 3 Amigos.



Say it with me: What goes up....




Must come down!!!!



"Hey, where are those boys going?"



Mr. Whiskers Bound



I left this out til now, on our way to McComb, we passed through Clinton, LA. We got onto Main Street and were met with a total disaster zone. I swear it looked like a gang of hoodlums had gone through and destroyed the place. Only, everyone didn't look upset. Little did I know we were right in the middle of a TV show being filmed! That's right, HBO's True Blood was in the middle of filming right in small town LA. We couldnt stop to get a good look at that time, but on our way back it was really cool to see a hollywood tv show filming. I couldn't ever get a good picture mainly due to the cops everywhere, but it was certainly neat to see magic being made. Keith says that as close to Hollywood as I may ever get. Luke loved looking at the dressing trailers and the big lights and everything. He was more into that then the actors!

No comments:

Post a Comment