Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Roll ups, beer pong, and treadmills

Happy "Thursday" to everyone!!! Since tomorrow is my Friday, today I celebrated my "Thursday."

So no doubt, you read this title and thought WTF. I know, I know. Let me explain. Read on.


Sophie says hello and wants to know when supper will be ready....what are we eating??? That's easy. Its one of my favorite meals, and its none other than roll ups.


My dad invented these delicious works of art. Its deer meat (or whatever you can get), bacon, onions, bell pepper, philly cream cheese. Roll that all together, stick a skewer through it, and wah lah roll ups! These are my favorite. When the grill master was cooking them earlier, he got asked alot when supper was served. I wish we had enough to feed everyone, but we all decided next time!

I make these to go along with the meal. I call them little taters. Just little bits of taters, sprinkled with Tony's (the LA seasoning of choice) and some butter. Bake and YUM!


Finished product. Corn is just a steamer bag. I love those steamed veggies. It's ok if your mouth is watering. You should have been here to have some!
After dinner, we got on our clothes and took off towards the pool to log alittle gym time. But, considering we live in a college town, and in a very young community, we were distracted when we noticed a game of beer pong going on in the pool. We had to join. We all need A.A. here. Seriously. For those of you that might not know what beer pong is, look it up and try it out. It's fun! Reminds me of the LSU game when the students asked my dad to borrow a cup for beer pong, we had to explain the game, and I am pretty sure he wanted to go play really bad!
We did get some treadmill and exercise bike time in....alittle....that counts, right?
At the end of the night, we came home. I was outside watering and tending to my little plants and caught Soph gazing out there at a bug I am sure. She doesnt get much outside time, so it definitely holds her interest! I thought she was just adorable.
Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment