Sunday, July 19, 2009

I love Sunday's

Sundays are probably right up there with Fridays on my favorite day of the week list. Even though its the day before Monday, it is always just so relaxing. It is wonderful. Plus is means BREAKFAST!!! Last night, Keith and I were supposed to go out with some friends, but my poor husband, exhausted after working 13 hours Saturday (after his full 80 hour week mind you) passed out on the couch, leaving me and Sophie to entertain ourselves. I went to the pool for alittle while. No swimming, just enjoying the nice night on one of the lounge chairs. When I got back in, I was abandoned yet again by Sophie who was sleeping on the couch with her daddy. So after watching a movie, Mamma Mia, I decided I would go lay in bed and read. I fell asleep leaving Keith on the couch. I'm not sure what time he eventually woke up and joined me.... :) BUT thats not my point, to make up for bailing on me last night, my sweet husband got up this morning, careful not to disturb "sleeping beauties" (Me and Soph) and made me breakfast. Not just breakfast, breakfast in BED! He even put on my favorite movie, Twilight, and let just lay in bed, relax, enjoy my awesome breakfast, and spend time with him. It was so nice. Today, we are being lazy. Picked up the house, and doing some pool time.



I hope everyone has Sunday's like this. It's a great time to just be with the ones you love. And that is what its all about.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment