Sunday, July 5, 2009

Number 68 & 95

Ok so I AM working on my DayZero project. I am also sorta revising my list to make more of my things fit into actually 101 days. So anyway, he is an update.

Number 68- Find a fragrance and make it my own. DONE!!!

Introducing my new favorite smell. Escada. I spent more than an hour today at every store in the mall smelling fragrances, getting samples, going back and forth, and finally, found THE one. I love it. Keith loves it. It's mine.



And number 95 to keep a day planner. I DO have a day planner and I am working on keeping it updated and trying to remember to store things in there instead of my handy blackberry app personal reminders. So more to come on that.

I have a few other things in the works that I will posting on soon. I did notice in my blog ticker that I am getting alot of blog views from the dayzero site. I would love your feedback on my list and I invite you to follow my blog and invite me to yours so I can follow you and we can keep up with each other's 101! Maybe you can give me some better ideas on mine. I will admit that when I started my list, I wasn't too excited about it and only did it at the mercy of my friends at work!


Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment