Thursday, June 18, 2009

Adventures of Sophie

Happy Thursday Everyone!!!

Sorry for the Blog Hiatus but I have found that these last couple of days, I really didn't have much to say. Which is rare for me. I guess the hustle and bustle of city life got to me for a few days and I just didn't know which direction I was headed! Plus my life is not nearly as interesting as my sister's but I try. I titled this blog Adventures of Sophie because it truly amazes me what a small kitty like my Soph can get in to while Keith and I are not home during the day! It makes me wonder what goes through her little kitty mind all the time! Tuesday night I picked up the house really really good and then before Keith left for work Wednesday morning, he made the bed, and did the breakfast dishes and left the house in perfect shape. I came home yesterday afternoon to a disaster zone! Sophie has tipped over the bathroom trash and taken the empty paper rolls out the trash and scattered them everywhere. All her toys I had picked up and put in her toy box were scattered EVERYWHERE! There was a mouse in the kitchen, a bird on my bed, a mouse in the tub, and then the full ROLL of toliet paper had been taken out the holder and she ROLLED our house! I think she needs a babysitter. Or a leash...Hmmm....

Anyways, this weekend is Father's Day, so be sure to hug your dad and tell him you love him. And remember those dad's fighting for our freedom over seas that can't be with their families this important day. Send up a special prayer for them.

Also, please pray for the Kimery's as they try to pick up the pieces of the recent tragedy they faced. Keiths sister, Katie, is married to Marlin Kimery so this story really hits close to home. PLEASE PLEASE hug your babies and kiss them and tell them you love them! You can read about little Carley here http://hamptonroads.com/2009/06/chesapeake-girl-kept-box-denied-food-warrants-say

Have a great day everyone!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment