Friday, June 12, 2009

Finally Friday

Happy Friday Everyone! My posting has been off for a few days, due to me being sick. I am still not feeling great, so this post is sure to be short and probably not creative. I do want to wish the Tigers luck as they begin the World Series! I just read on Twitter that during practice today that Chad Jones blasted a homerun at least 450 feet over the right centerfield NCAA baseball sign during their batting practice! We definitely hope to see some of that action this weekend!

My Plans for the weekend are pretty simple. If I start feeling better, I am gonna be lazy by the pool all weekend long! Sunday we will go to church but the rest of the weekend, I plan on napping by the pool, drinking by the pool, swimming in the pool, and just relaxing and trying to stay cool! I am hosting Father's Day Festivities at the pool next Sunday so I am definitely looking forward to that and having everyone over to see our beautiful home and complex!

I also was able to buy a brand new digital camera (ours doesn't work anymore after being getting wet during the snow this year) but now I have a new one of the way and I am so excited to get it and start taking pictures!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!! GGGEEAAAUUUXX TTTIIGGGEERRRRSSS!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment