Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Welcome to our home!!!!!

I realize I have lived here for exactly 2 months and have yet to do tours of our fabulous home. So I'm working on it! Starting with the outside!


This is our patio/balcony. We worked really hard one Sunday afternoon out here to make it so "home feeling" and I just love it. To the left is a garden flad that says Welcome and to the right is a fern that thankfully I have not killed yet!

This is my flower tea cup pot. I couldn't decide what kind of flowers I liked best, so I planted an assortment. The tea cup is yellow and white with red, yellow, and orange polka dots. The hummingbird feeder you see above in the picture matches the tea cup. I know. Its so me!


This is a view of one of the 3 ponds on the property. Unfortunately for Keith, no fishing in them! He is determined he will one day though!


This is where we get our mail! There is a pretty odd story to go with this mail kiosk. Let's just say we didn't know where our amilbox was located during the first week of living here. There are only like 7 of them on the property and it's easy to get confused! (especially when you grew up in a town with no red lights, where the mail lady would just hand you your mail at the supermarket)
Outdoor kitchen area. Keith's "grill master" location. Complete with grill, sink, fridge, and all the utensils to grill up a great meal.

Upper pool area. This is about ankle deep and has chairs in the water. So you can lay out and still be cool in the water! I love to sit in these chairs and relax with the water fall behind me, or it makes for a great spot for reading Twilight! As you can kinda see, the upper level has another waterfall that falls into the lower level. I didn't take a picture of the lower level because people were swimming and I didn't want them to think I was stalking them or something! Our pool is also salt water, which means its great for you skin and hair too! :)

Outdoor fireplace and sitting area (not shown). We haven't used this much, usually we are around the grill or in the pool. But hey, its nice to have!


Theatre room. I think Keith was watching America's Got Talent. It has seating for 20 I think, also contains a PS3. Which means nothing to me but apparently in man world that is the greatest. Also has BluRay DVD and surround sound. Going out of this room is the billards room with pool table, poker table, and resident kitchen. They keep the fridge stocked with popsicles, drinks, etc. Didn't include a picture because I couldn't mess up the guys game.
Fitness center! Love it. 3 treadmills, 2 bikes, 2 stair climbers, complete weight set, complete work out equipment. The coldest air conditioning in the world, awesome sound system, multiple tv's. Its so nice. It also looks out of the pool area so at least its something nice to look at while you work your butt off!

Well that's it! Basically. Some stuff got left out, I really wanted to post a picture of the trash compactor, but hey, who hasn't seen one of those! However, starting tomorrow, they are doing "valet trash service!!!!!" That's right! They are coming to pick up your trash from outside your front door and take it off for you!!!! It doesn't get any better than that!!!! Also didn't include the gates, but if you ever do come visit, just call us from the main gate and I will buzz you in!
Well, Sophie says it's to call it a night!!!!


Have a good Wednesday everyone! Its technically "Thursday" with the 4 day work week!!!!!!


Much love and all of God's blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment