Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Heeelllloooo Darlin!!!!!

This is what the security man here at the clinic says to me each morning...he is always sooo cheerful and really gets my day started off with his big, loud "hello darlin!" You can practically feel the enthusiasm he has for the day. And as I am not a huge morning person, it does seem to put alittle extra pep in my step after hearing that each morning. So I say to everyone..."HEEELLLLOOO DARLIN!!!!"
It is Wednesday! Work week is half way through! It's ALMOST the weekend! I'm so excited I can barely stand it. A whole weekend of laying by the pool, grilling, and just hanging out until another great day at church on Sunday.
College World Series begins this weekend!!! So GEAUX TIGERS! Bring one home to Baton Rouge! I'm sure all the Louisiana flavor that our fans bring is flowing through Omaha with the smell of jambalaya and purple and gold Mardi Gras beads. I printed out my bracket to keep up with all the action. LSU will take on Virginia Saturday at 6 PM on ESPN. Be there!
That's about it for today. I would like to close with a picture of my angel Sophie. She and I cuddled up on the couch yesterday afternoon to unwind. She is soo funny. I need to video some of the things she does because the camera just doesn't capture it. She has been hiding stuff in Keith's shoes! Each morning he has a new surprise, it may be her bird, a ball, or her toy mouse, but something is waiting for him! She has also been taking the toliet paper down and rolling the house for us each day, but this morning was the best. I woke up to find Keith and I each on a very small edge of the bed and Soph laid out in the middle like the Queen. I don't know how she is able to wiggle us to the edge like that but sure enough, she had overtaken the entire bed. She must get that from me!


Have a great day everyone!
~Renee'~

No comments:

Post a Comment