Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a few things to hit on today!

My Space Or Yours?.net


Also, Happy Anniversary to my grandparents! They have been married 60 years! WOW! I hope Keith and I will share 60 happy years together! THAT is truly a milestone! Tomorrow night we will celebrate with an anniversary party. It will be great fun as we continue to celebrate their commitment to one another, 60 years later.


Look forward to my special post about my daddy on Sunday!


This weekend, I will return to McComb to have my hair done by my favorite stylist Lisa. She is fabulous! It's well worth the trip there!


Have to go "Wal-Mart'n" tonight to make groceries....It's a weekly thing. My sister goes every 2 weeks but I prefer to give them all my money in smaller increments! Plus, she has like 5 pages to my 1 everytime! If you ever consider buying stock but it in Great Value Apple Juice...you will be rich....

Last night, we had company over for our first dinner get together! It was so fabulous! The food was great if I do say so myself (considering I made it) and everyone had a great time catching up. The chiefs (Aunt Lou, and Mom affectionately known as Cheif Red Hair and Chief Mommason) and us chiefettes (Liz and I) sat around the camp fire (table) and Ya-Ya'd up to plan Paige's baby shower...we even said "Itcheegooma"...all that was missing was the head dresses....we need to make some....We also took a walk to the pool, and Luke almost jumped in fully clothed. Zach even stuck his feet in and I hope that Sunday when we have Father's Day Fun at our house that maybe he will float in the pool with us!

And lastly, GGGGEEEEAAAAUUUUXXX Tigers!!!!! Everyone is clad in Purple and Gold today in support of our boys and we hope they beat the razorbacks of Arkansas in the game today in Omaha!

1 comment:

  1. Umm, my grocery list is not 5 pages...thankyouverymuch!! Its only generally like 1 1/2 and each list starts with APPLEJUICE, so yes, you are correct on that one...I would LOVE to know how many bottles of applejuice I have purchased in the past 4 years.

    ReplyDelete