Monday, June 8, 2009

Number 89!!!!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope everyone got their week off to a good start. I know I did. I got soo much done at work today. Not necessarily work "work"...more like "personal" work! I made Keith a dentist appointment, changed some addresses, did some photo ordering, and more.

I mentioned that I started my 101. Let me be clear that I already started it somewhat by sticking by my commitment to go to church and such as that. But today, I really kicked it off by knocking off number 89 on the list which is getting Keith a haircut.

Check out the before and after pictures!

That is 4 MONTHS of hair growth everyone!!! And it's all about to come off thanks to the wonderful Adrian at Wonder Cuts on Siegan Lane!


This is the floor AFTER the hair cut...I am pretty sure we had enough to make wigs for at least 20 people.

AFTER!!!!! It looks so great and I know it feels good for him too to be 10 pounds less of hair! After a readjustment of his hat, we were back home cooking tacos....dinner was great and as I close tonight I am getting ready to take a walk around the community and maybe hit the pool for alittle bit.

Thanks for reading!!!! Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!!! 1 down and 100 to go!!!

~Renee'~

No comments:

Post a Comment